Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 25 squares.
- 4 cups crisp chocolate rice cereal
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup coconut
- ¼ cup melted butter or margarine
- ½ cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Combine rice cereal, almonds and coconut in large bowl.
- Combine preserves and corn syrup in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- Pour with melted butter over cereal mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- Press mixture into bottom of greased 8-inch square baking dish.