Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups jasmine or basmati rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1½ cups water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped, fresh parsley
- In a pot with a tight-fitting lid, combine the coconut milk, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir, making sure sugar dissolves.
- Add the rice and bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and cook for about 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with the chopped parsley.