Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coconut Oat Flapjack is a very simple to make savoury bake.
This recipe uses the British English definition of a flapjack. You might know it as an oatcake, tray bake, or bar cookie.
- 140 grams (5 oz) oats
- 60 grams (2 oz) melted butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 85 grams (3 oz) desiccated coconut
- 1 grated carrot
- 170 grams (6 oz) grated cheese
- Seasoning to taste (salt, pepper, herbs, spices)
- Thoroughly mix up all of the ingredients using your hands.
- Press the mixture into a baking tray about 1 cm thick.
- Bake at 175 °C / 350 °F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Best eaten hot, though you can store it in an airtight container and eat cold.