- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine coconut, Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk and extracts; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto aluminum foil-lined and generously greased baking sheets; garnish as desired.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets (macaroons will stick if allowed to cool).
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Optional: top each macaroon with a piece of chocolate.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.