Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- two (2) chicken breasts cut into one-inch (1") chunks
- one (1) Kabocha squash peeled, de-seeded, and cut into one eighth inch to one quarter inch (⅛"-¼") slices
- one (1) cup unsweetened grated or shredded coconut
- one (1) cup of a sweet and sour sauce like this one
- Place the coconut, chicken chunks and squash slices in a 13"×9" pan. Sprinkle a half-cup of the sauce over chicken and squash and toss or stir to cover evenly.
- Arrange chicken at bottom of pan completely covered by squash slices.
- Bake uncovered in an oven at 400° for ten minutes.
- Stir, add a quarter inch of water at the bottom of pan, and cover loosely with aluminum foil or a cookie sheet. Bake for an additional thirty minutes.