Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Grate the coconut and add 3 cups of water.
- Mix and squeeze to extract the milk. Strain through a sieve. Heat the evaporated and condensed milk.
- Mix 1/4 cup of cornstarch or custard powder to a paste with some cold water.
- Stir into the milk and boil until thick.
- Add the coconut mixture. Keep pouring this back and forth between two containers until cool.
- Strain into freezer tray.
- When mixture is solid for an inch at the edge of the tray, remove from freezer and beat it. Then put back into freezer tray and freeze.