Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- It can be served with sticky rice, if wished.
- 8fl oz/250ml/1 cup thick coconut milk
- 1tsp/5ml rosewater
- 80z/240g/1 cup Sugar
- 0.5 tsp/2.5ml salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten (use whites only, if you have some to use up)
- Dissolve the Sugar in the coconut milk, add the rosewater and salt and stir.
- Add the eggs (or beat egg whites) and mix well.
- Pour the resulting custard into a bowl or a scooped out pumpkin, Squash shell, or yourn coconut.
- Put in the top of a preheated steamer and cook for 30 minutes, or until set.