Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon oil (olive oil is fine)
- 1-2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 10 ounces coconut milk (use only 1/2)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Season Tilapia fillets with salt, chile powder, and black pepper. Set aside.
- In iron pot, heat olive oil; add curry powder stirring often. Allow curry powder to practically burn. Add a little water whenever paste becomes too sticky.
- Add most garlic and onions until well coated.
- Add coconut milk. Stir. After 1 minute, add and remaining garlic and onions.
- Lower heat and cover for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve over jasmine or coconut rice.