Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 1/2 cups stemmed, coarsely chopped spinach
- 3 cups Cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 Tbs. olive oil
- 6 medium cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 large Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbs. Homemade curry Powder or good-quality commercial brand
- 4 medium carrots, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 3 cups cut green cabbage (2-inch pieces)
- 2 Tbs. vegetable broth or water
- 4 cups cooked Chickpeas or rinsed canned Chickpeas
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
2. Set wok over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil. Add garlic, Onion and 1 teaspoon salt and stir-fry 1 minute. Add curry powder and stir-fry 1 minute (curry will absorb most of oil). Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil, then carrots, cabbage and remaining 1 teaspoon salt and stir-fry 2 minutes.