- Place veal and onion in cooking pot and add water to cover; bring to boil and simmer until tender.
- Drain and save stock.
- Blend flour and oil in cooking pot; add veal stock, bay leaf, coconut water, coconut and seasoning.
- Bring to boil and cook 1 hour or until coconut is tender.
- More water may be added if needed; soup should be consistency of a cream soup.
- Add milk and egg yolks but not let boil after this addition.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.