Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 15 oz flaked coconut (2 bags)
- 2 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate melts.
- Mix butter and cream cheese together.
- Add confectioners sugar, salt and vanilla and mix well.
- Add coconut and stir until well blended.
- Place mixture in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Shape mixture into eggs and place in the refrigerator again for at least an hr.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave oven or in a double boiler.
- Using a large toothpick, dip each coconut egg in melted chocolate to coat, then lay on a waxed paper lined tray and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Place the eggs in paper candy cups.