- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and margarine over low heat; stirring until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt; mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate mixture and coconut; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and brandy; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake at 300°F for 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.