- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1½ onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted garlic
- ½ (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large skillet, fry chicken breast in vegetable oil until the chicken just begins to brown.
- Stir onions, green bell peppers and red bell peppers into the skillet with the chicken.
- Saute until the onions are translucent.
- When the vegetables are translucent, stir in the garlic and coconut milk.
- Let the mixture cook 5 to 8 minutes before removing the skillet from the heat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake in a 425°F (220°C) oven for 45 minutes, or until the vegetables cook down and the chicken is tender.