Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g (18 oz) flour
- meat of ¼ coconut, grated
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 5 eggs
- 250 g (8 oz) powdered sugar
- 125 g (4 oz) butter
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- oil for frying
- Combine the flour, Sugar and coconut and form them into a well on a work surface;
- in the center place the soft butter, eggs, vanilla and baking powder; mix together, gradually blending in the evaporated milk;
- on a lightly-floured work surface roll the dough out to a 5 mm (1/4") thickness;
- cut into small cakes using a cookie cutter or knife;