Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup large Chinese tapioca pearls
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup chilled very strong black or green tea
- 1/2 cup regular or low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat or regular coconut milk
- Honey to taste
1. Bring 31/2 cups water to a boil over medium heat, and add tapioca pearls. Boil for 30 to 45 minutes, or until pearls are turning translucent. Remove from heat, and let sit in hot water for 30 minutes more. Drain, and rinse in warm water. Put pearls in a mixing bowl, add brown sugar and toss. Divide tapioca equally between 2 large serving glasses.
2. Mix together remaining ingredients, and shake. Pour mixture into the 2 glasses of tapioca pearls. Serve with large straws.