Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from my neighbor who is an amazing cook. She served these at a baby shower and everyone asked for the recipe.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- vegetable oil
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, milk and vanilla beating until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well then stir in butter.
- Refrigerate batter at least 2 hours.
- Cook crepes on crepe pan or in skillet with oil.
- Pour 2 tablespoons batter into pan.
- Quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan in a thin film.
- Cook 1 minute or until lightly brown.