This is a recipe I obtained from my neighbor who is an amazing cook. She served these at a baby shower and everyone asked for the recipe.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- vegetable oil
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, milk and vanilla beating until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well then stir in butter.
- Refrigerate batter at least 2 hours.
- Cook crepes on crepe pan or in skillet with oil.
- Pour 2 tablespoons batter into pan.
- Quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan in a thin film.
- Cook 1 minute or until lightly brown.