- Set up the grill for direct grilling and preheat to high.
- Peel, slice, and core the pineapple.
- Pour coconut milk it into a wide, shallow bowl.
- Place the Sugar and cinnamon in another wide, shallow bowl and stir with a fork to mix.
- When ready to cook, brush and oil the grill grate.
- Dip each pineapple slice first in coconut milk, then in the Sugar mixture, shaking off the excess between each dipping.
- Arrange the slices on the hot grate and grill until nicely browned on both sides, four to six minutes per side.
- Transfer the pineapple slices to plates or a platter for serving and garnish with mint sprigs.
- Or serve in bowls over ice cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.