Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh horseradish
- 12 ounces first-quality fresh Tuna, cut into ½ inch dice
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- salt to taste
- ½ small red onion, julienned
- 2 scallions, julienned
- Boil coconut milk, ginger and horseradish in a saucepan for 25 minutes until reduced by one quarter.
- Strain and cool liquid.
- Toss with Tuna and tomato; season to taste with salt.