Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cocoanut
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup thick cream
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- First mix and sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Beat eggs until light
- Add Sugar gradually, cocoanut, cream, and flour mixed and sifted with baking powder and salt.
- Chill thoroughly
- Toss on a floured board, pat, and roll one-half inch thick.
- Sprinkle with cocoanut, roll one-fourth inch thick, and shape with a small round cutter, first dipped in flour.
- Bake on a buttered sheet in a moderate oven.