Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup thick cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup shredded cocoanut
- pinch of salt
- First sifted together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat eggs.
- Add gradually Sugar, cocoanut, cream, flour, baking powder and salt sifted together.
- Let chill a little.
- Toss on floured pastry board.
- Roll 1/4 inch thick. Cut with a small round cutter.
- Bake on buttered sheet of paper in moderate oven for about 25 minutes.