- First cream the shortening with the Sugar and cocoa powder.
- Add gradually the milk and the beaten egg.
- Mix well.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt and add to the first mixture.
- Roll out on floured pastry board to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake on greased baking pan in hot oven for about 15 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.