Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 36 balls
- ⅔ cup butter (softened)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups oatmeal
- ½ to ¾ cup powdered sugar for coating
- Blend butter and sugar.
- Blend cocoa, water and vanilla.
- Add cocoa mixture to butter mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Add oatmeal and blend with hands.
- Form into ball, ¾ inch in diameter.
- Chill mixture as necessary to make shaping easier.
- Place additional powdered sugar in bowl.
- Drop balls into sugar.
- Roll to coat.
- Place on plate; refrigerate until firm, about one hour.