Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 36 balls
- ⅔ cup butter (softened)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups oatmeal
- ½ to ¾ cup powdered sugar for coating
- Blend butter and sugar.
- Blend cocoa, water and vanilla.
- Add cocoa mixture to butter mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Add oatmeal and blend with hands.
- Form into ball, ¾ inch in diameter.
- Chill mixture as necessary to make shaping easier.
- Place additional powdered sugar in bowl.
- Drop balls into sugar.
- Roll to coat.
- Place on plate; refrigerate until firm, about one hour.