- 1 cup red kidney beans or black beans, cooked
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 400 g pumpkin, cubed
- 1 large red capsicum, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1 lemon juice
- I a pot, combine quinoa, pumpkin, red kidney beans and corn kernels.
- Boil until the quinoa is cooked and the pumpkin is soft
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a fry pan, and combine the cumin, Onion and capsicum and fry until fragrant.
- Add the Onion mixture to the quinoa mixture, season with salt, pepper and add the lemon juice.
- Stir to combine, and serve.