This recipe will make 48 to 60 ounces of punch; serve in highball glasses.
- ½ cup Cisco Red®
- ½ cup 190 proof Everclear®
- ½ cup Southern Comfort Reserve®
- 1 quarter Mountain Dew®
- 1 quarter cup tonic water
- ½ cup Coco López®
- 1 cup orgeat syrup
- 1 cup gin
- 1 quarter cup Angostura Bitters®
- 1 quarter cup sour mix
- 1 cup to 12 ounces sherbet
- Pour Sherbet into blender,secure lid tightly,and blend on high until liquid.
- Add all other ingredients and blend again.
- Pour liquid into pitcher,or pour directly into cups from blender.
If refrigerating overnight,pour into pitcher and cover rim with Saran Wrap®.