Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Inman Estate in Mineral Wells, Texas in 1990. My nieces and nephews love these.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup prepared yellow mustard
- 2 scallions chopped
- ½ pound precooked mini smoked sausages (the ones with cheese in them)
- In a crock pot mix together the preserves and mustard then stir in scallions and sausages.
- Cover and cook for 3 hours.
- Remove cover and stir to mix then serve immediately with toothpicks.