This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Inman Estate in Mineral Wells, Texas in 1990. My nieces and nephews love these.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup prepared yellow mustard
- 2 scallions chopped
- ½ pound precooked mini smoked sausages (the ones with cheese in them)
- In a crock pot mix together the preserves and mustard then stir in scallions and sausages.
- Cover and cook for 3 hours.
- Remove cover and stir to mix then serve immediately with toothpicks.