Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turnham Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1992. I made these for a dinner party I hosted. Mixed reviews. Many thought they were fabulous, others passed on them. Dated 1967.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- cocktail rye bread slices
- Combine mayonnaise, cheeses and onions.
- Mound about 1½ tablespoons onto each bread slice.
- Place on a baking sheet and put under broiler until bubbly watching to make sure they don't burn.