This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turnham Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1992. I made these for a dinner party I hosted. Mixed reviews. Many thought they were fabulous, others passed on them. Dated 1967.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- cocktail rye bread slices
- Combine mayonnaise, cheeses and onions.
- Mound about 1½ tablespoons onto each bread slice.
- Place on a baking sheet and put under broiler until bubbly watching to make sure they don't burn.