Cocktail Kebabs is a delicious recipe that you can cook quickly and easily.
- 8 large shrimp, cooked
- 2 green onions, trimmed
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded, cut in thin strips and decorative shapes
- 8 small ripe or green olives
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp coarsely ground mustard
- ¼ tsp creamed horseradish
- Remove heads and body shells from shrimp but leave on tail shells.
- Devein shrimp by removing black spinal cord.
- Cut each green onion in 4 daisies.
- Put shrimp, green onions, bell pepper and in a bowl.
- Mix garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, mustard and horseradish.
- Pour over shrimp mixture, cover and marinate at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove ingredients from marinade and thread equally on 8 wooden picks.
- Drain on paper towels.