Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cocktail Kebabs is a delicious recipe that you can cook quickly and easily.
- 8 large shrimp, cooked
- 2 green onions, trimmed
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded, cut in thin strips and decorative shapes
- 8 small ripe or green olives
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp coarsely ground mustard
- ¼ tsp creamed horseradish
- Remove heads and body shells from shrimp but leave on tail shells.
- Devein shrimp by removing black spinal cord.
- Cut each green onion in 4 daisies.
- Put shrimp, green onions, bell pepper and in a bowl.
- Mix garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, mustard and horseradish.
- Pour over shrimp mixture, cover and marinate at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove ingredients from marinade and thread equally on 8 wooden picks.
- Drain on paper towels.