Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 35 clusters.
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon grated chocolate
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into 1-inch pieces
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high setting for 2 minutes.
- Continue microwaving in 15-second increments until chocolate is almost completely melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir grated chocolate into melted chocolate.
- Stir in raisins and pretzels.
- Drop mixture by tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until firm.