Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 15-18 minutes or until light brown
- 1 box of Sun-maid golden raisins
- 1/2 pound of red cherries
- 1/4 pound of green cherries
- 1/4 pound of chopped pineapple
- 6 cups of chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of Coca-Cola
- 3 1/2 cups of self-rising flour
- 1 stick of margarine, softened
- Place all of the fruit in a bowl and mix 1/2 cup of the flour in it, then add the nuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients well. Add to fruit mixture and mix by hand.
- Drop by teaspoons on a cookie sheet. Bake at 300 degrees.
Makes a large quantity and freezes well.