Cook Time: 15-18 minutes or until light brown
- 1 box of Sun-maid golden raisins
- 1/2 pound of red cherries
- 1/4 pound of green cherries
- 1/4 pound of chopped pineapple
- 6 cups of chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of Coca-Cola
- 3 1/2 cups of self-rising flour
- 1 stick of margarine, softened
- Place all of the fruit in a bowl and mix 1/2 cup of the flour in it, then add the nuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients well. Add to fruit mixture and mix by hand.
- Drop by teaspoons on a cookie sheet. Bake at 300 degrees.
Makes a large quantity and freezes well.