Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 slices soy “bacon”
- 4 to 6 oz baked marinated tofu, or soy “turkey” - or “chicken”-style deli slices, diced
- 1 ripe medium avocado, diced (1 cup)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 ripe medium tomatoes, diced (1 1?2 cups)
- 6 cups torn dark green lettuce or spinach leaves
- ¼ cup low-fat French or Catalina dressing, or more to taste
- Crisp-cook soy “bacon” according to package directions.
- Remove to plate.
- When cool enough to handle, cut into ½-inch pieces.
- In large bowl, combine soy “bacon” and tofu.
- In small bowl, toss avocado with lemon juice, then add to tofu mixture along with tomatoes and lettuce.
- Add dressing, toss to coat and serve.