Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 250 grams (38.57 grains) of bologna sausage
- 300 grams (46.3 grains) of green beans
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 1 big onion
- 1 tub of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- some vinegar
- some sugar
- salt'n pepper (if you want invite salt'n pepper - but only for talking about this delicious coachman's salad)
- 2 bunches of chives
- Mix ingredients for dressing separately.
- Wash green beans, blanch and chill them and act like Moses: separate green beans and water.
- Cut bologna sausage, cucumber and eggs into slices.
- Do the same with red pepper and onion but cut them into smaller ones.
- Arrange sliced ingredients and green beans on a dish and pour prepared dressing over salad while serving.