Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less but requires additional unattended time.
- Makes about 2½ cups.
- 2 x 10-ounce logs soft mild goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1½ tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- ¾ teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 flat anchovies, drained
- 4 scallions, sliced very thin crosswise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- In a food processor blend goat cheese, cream, paprika, caraway seeds, mustard, garlic, anchovies, and salt and pepper to taste until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in scallions and capers.
- Chill spread, covered, at least 2 hours and up to 2 weeks.
- Serve as a dip for crudité or as a spread for crackers or sandwiches.