Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less but requires additional unattended time.
- Makes about 2½ cups.
- 2 x 10-ounce logs soft mild goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1½ tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- ¾ teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 flat anchovies, drained
- 4 scallions, sliced very thin crosswise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- In a food processor blend goat cheese, cream, paprika, caraway seeds, mustard, garlic, anchovies, and salt and pepper to taste until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in scallions and capers.
- Chill spread, covered, at least 2 hours and up to 2 weeks.
- Serve as a dip for crudité or as a spread for crackers or sandwiches.