Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves 6 people.
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 18 slices white bread, toasted
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices cooked chicken or turkey
- 18 slices tomato, about 3 med.
- 12 slices bacon, crisply fried
- salt and pepper
- Spread mayonnaise over 1 side of each slice of toast.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 slice chicken on each of 6 toast slices.
- Cover with second slice of toast.
- Top with lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 2 slices bacon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with third slice of toast; secure with wooden picks.
- To serve, cut diagonally into triangles.