Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can be made in a frying pan or grill (the George Foreman type). I found this recipe on the net, changed it a bit and at the moment it is an addiction!
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 Servings
- 36 minutes
- 30 minutes Prep
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, basil or chives)
- 12 slices smoked turkey breast (or ham)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 16 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 8 slices sourdough bread or bread, of your own choice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or mayonnaise (to brush onto the bread)
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and herbs, set aside.
- Place 3 turkey slices, 2 cheese slices, 4 bacon slices and 2 tomato slices on half of the bread slices.
- Spread remaining bread slices with the mayonnaise mixture, place, mayo sides down, on top of the tomato.
- Spread the outsides of sandwiches with the olive oil or mayonnaise, on the top slice spread it just before you turn it over.
- Brown in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat, pushing down with a spatula,until browned on both sides.