Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chex marshmallow treats
- Makes about 7 cups of mix
- 4½ cup mini marshmallows
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup margarine
- 3½ cup rice Chex
- 3½ cup corn Chex
- ½ cup M&M's
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave marshmallows, peanut butter and margarine for two minutes or until melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add cereal and M&M's, stirring to coat all pieces.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan and press down slightly with the back of a buttered spoon.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Pull pieces from pan or cut into squares.