- Grate zest from 1 clementine, and set aside.
- Cut all clementines in half, and squeeze out about ½ cup juice.
- Combine clementine juice, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in salad bowl, and whisk with fork until salt dissolves.
- Add vegetable oil and olive oil in slow, steady stream, whisking well, and taste for seasoning, adding more lemon juice if too sweet.
- Add greens, fennel, endive and clementines to bowl, and toss gently to mix with dressing.
- Arrange on salad plates, garnish with fennel fronds and sprinkle with pine nuts, if using.