Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- ½ lb fresh spinach
- 1 scallion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 cup water
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 dash freshly-ground black pepper
- Wash the spinach thoroughly and trim off the thick stems.
- Chop the scallion.
- Mince the garlic.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the meat and bring to a second boil.
- Skim off the froth.
- Add the spinach, scallion, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Lower the flame and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.