Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 juicy large carrots, (2 to 3)
- 1 piece bottle gourd, (1 to 3)
- 1 leaves cabbage, (1 to 2)
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1 small blob butter
- salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cream whipped smooth, (2 to 3)
- 1 small spri mint
- Grate 1 tbsp carrot finely, keep aside.
- Finely chop cabbage, keep aside.
- Pressure cook remaining carrots with bottle gourd till very soft.
- Cool and blend in mixie.
- Heat butter, add the pulp and bring to just about boil.
- Add the grated carrot and cabbage and salt.
- Take in serving bowl.
- Add a swirl of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and chopped mint before serving.