- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté garlic and scallions 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Add mushrooms, and cook 3 minutes more, or until mushrooms begin to brown.
- Stir in rosemary, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add stock and spinach, zucchini and tomatoes.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add corn, pasta and lentils; cook until heated; serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.