- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 tbsp chopped pimiento (optional)
- 2 cans (about 6oz) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- Mix soup, milk, peas, pimiento (if you wish so), tuna and noodles in a casserole dish. Bake this for 20 minutes at 400°F. Once done, stir and set aside.
- Take the bread crumbs and mix it with butter. Sprinkle this on top of the casserole. Bake again for 5 minutes or until it is hot.