- In bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk 2 minutes; chill 30 minutes.
- Spread pudding evenly in pie crust.
- Cover top of pie with strawberries, pointed ends up.
- Dust lightly with powdered sugar.
- Graham cracker crust:.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl mix 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs with ¼ cup sugar and ⅓ cup melted margarine or butter until thoroughly blended.
- Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in center of oven about 8 minutes until lightly brown, cool.