- 1 1/2 cups Original Minute rice
- 1 Onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard (optional)
- Sliced stuffed green olives
- Cook and stir rice, Onion and garlic in hot margarine in large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently until mixture is lightly browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except .
- Bring to full boil.
- Cover, remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
- Garnish with .
- Serve with Chicken or your favorite main dish.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.