Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon amaretto or other almond liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Combine rice, Sugar, salt, cream, milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter, amaretto and vanilla; cool.
- To serve, alternate raspberries with rice pudding in parfait glasses.
- Garnish with almonds and mint leaves.