A Catfish recipe. Makes 4 servings.
- 8 x 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon (plus 1 teaspoon) sesame oil, divided
- 1 pound U.S. farm-raised catfish, cut into ½-inch strips
- 3 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrots (coleslaw mix)
- ½ cup hoisin sauce, divided
- Wrap tortillas in foil.
- Heat in 350°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, prepare filling.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- Cook U.S. farm-raised catfish strips, stirring occasionally until opaque, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in cabbage; cook covered about 4 minutes or until cabbage is crisp tender.
- Stir in ¼ cup hoisin sauce and 1 teaspoon of remaining sesame oil.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
- Spoon about ½ cup filling onto each tortilla just below center.
- Fold bottom edge up and over filling.
- Fold opposite sides in, just until they meet.
- Roll up from bottom.
- Pass along remaining hoisin sauce.