Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The margarita is the most common of all tequila-based cocktails. There are three main ingredients in a margarita: Tequila, Triple Sec, and lime juice. The traditional recipe is three parts Tequila, two parts Triple Sec and one part lime juice.
- Source: Margarita from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Serves: 1
- Rub the rim of a cocktail glass with a lime wedge.
- Dip in salt.
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge or slice.