Featured for the Fourth!
- Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup quality mayonnaise
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, diced ½ inch thick 
- ½ cup celery, small dice
- 1 pinch chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 top-split hot dog rolls
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Place the lobster meat in a mixing bowl.
- Add ¾ cup of the mayonnaise, the celery, tarragon, celery salt and lemon juice.
- Toss well.
- Spread the soft butter lightly on the hot dog rolls and toast them in a large flat skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Once toasted, spread the remaining ¼ cup of the mayonnaise inside the warm rolls.
- Using a small spoon, gently place the lobster in the rolls, being careful not to break them.
- Serve immediately.
- ↑ You will need to steam three 1¼ pound lobsters to yield one pound of usable meat.