Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Featured for the Fourth!
- Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup quality mayonnaise
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, diced ½ inch thick 
- ½ cup celery, small dice
- 1 pinch chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 top-split hot dog rolls
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Place the lobster meat in a mixing bowl.
- Add ¾ cup of the mayonnaise, the celery, tarragon, celery salt and lemon juice.
- Toss well.
- Spread the soft butter lightly on the hot dog rolls and toast them in a large flat skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Once toasted, spread the remaining ¼ cup of the mayonnaise inside the warm rolls.
- Using a small spoon, gently place the lobster in the rolls, being careful not to break them.
- Serve immediately.
- ↑ You will need to steam three 1¼ pound lobsters to yield one pound of usable meat.