Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 2 quarts
- Slice 1 lemon into ⅛" slices.
- Place in large pitcher.
- Add sugar.
- Press and stir lemon slices and sugar together until sugar is dampened with lemon juice and lemon rinds are well bruised.
- Let stand about 15 minutes.
- Squeeze juice from 3 lemons.
- Add lemon juice, water, ice, nutmeg and mint sprig to pitcher.
- Stir well to blend.