- Remove intestines from clam meat.
- Rinse in weak-salted water and drain.
- Cut off long, hairy ends of soy bean sprouts, wash, and drain.
- Discard tough stems from pre-soaked brackens.
- Cut off root and leaves from watercress and cut into 1½ inch pieces.
- Wash rice and soak in water for 1 hour.
- Cut red peppers in half, remove seeds, and chop.
- Add sesame oil to pan and saute clam meat on high heat.
- Add ground beef to clam meat and saute together.
- Add 2 cups (400 cc) water rice and bring to boil hard.
- Add soy bean sprouts and brackens and boil 10 minutes again, seasoning with soy sauce.
- Drain rice in colander, puree in blender, add chopped red peppers, and puree together.
- Add rice mixture to meat.
- When mixture thickens and binds together, add watercress and cook 1 minute until it is done.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.