Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the McNew estate in Pasadena, Texas in 1987. Dated 1957. I haven’t tried this but my sister has and says it is magnificent.
- 1-pint clams
- 1-tablespoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-cup milk
- 1-tablespoon butter
- 1 3/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1-teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons Onion, grated
- Drain clams and chop.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine eggs, milk, Onion, butter, and clams.
- Combine with dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Drop batter by using teaspoonfuls into hot shortening at 350 and fry for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.