- 1 stick margarine
- 1 Onion, chopped or can use some frozen, chopped Onion
- 2 cans celery soup
- 2 cans Potato soup
- 2 cans New England clam chowder
- 1 can minced clams, rinsed and drained
- 1 tall can evaporated milk
- Melt margarine in frypan and saute Onion until tender.
- Pour into crockpot.
- Add all the soup, clams, and evaporated milk.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Delicious.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.